Are you passionate about ICT and have always wanted to configure Cisco routers? Then you've come to the right place: in the thick of things instead of just being there! You actively support us in all topics related to network engineering, get to know the operations processes from A to Z in a medium-sized ITC company and independently take on small projects.
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now as Intern (m/f/d) - Network Engineering & Operation Center
This is what you can expect with us:
- You monitor our internal networks and applications as well as our customer networks with the help of our management and monitoring systems.
- You actively work in 1st-level support and troubleshooting in our Network Operation Centre.
- You support the engineering team in the design, implementation and operation of our international network solutions
- In ongoing customer projects, e.g. VPN installation, VoIP migration, etc., you will contribute your know-how directly and learn from our experienced network engineers
- You take on small projects independently and support the set-up, maintenance and further development of internal IT systems and databases.
What we offer you:
- Innovative ICT technologies and a Cisco Lab to try out and learn in.
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment
- Feedback, training and coaching for your individual professional and personal development
- Access to training tools and documentation as well as live knowledge transfer from the engineering team
- Fair salary
- Individual opportunities for further employment after graduation
- International environment where German and English are part of everyday office life
- Advanced studies in the field of computer science or communications engineering with ideally first practical experience
- Knowledge of CISCO-based networks, Linux, mySQL, Windows Server and Desktop (WIN 2008/2012 R2 Server, WIN 7/10, Exchange)
- Experience with networks (TCP/IP) desirable
- Analytical and structured thinking as well as reliability and an above-average team player mentality are among your strengths.
- Business fluent in German and English
Start & Duration: immediately for approx. 6 months
Do you want to learn from the best? Then send your application to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB)!