You are an organizational talent and meeting deadlines is one of your strengths? Then you are exactly right with us, because with our trainee program you will take on responsibility from the very beginning, actively work with us and get to know the tasks of a project manager. In addition, you will gain insights into all other relevant departments of mitcaps. mitcaps is one of the leading Virtual Network Operators (VNO) in Germany and specialized in worldwide site networking - and we are looking for new talents!
Does this sound exciting? Then apply now as Trainee (m/f/d) in Project Management
This is what awaits you with us:
- In 18 months, you will get to know all relevant divisions of mitcaps: Sales, Network Operation Center, etc.
- Taking into account customer requirements, you will support us in the planning and realization of international ITC projects up to the implementation stage.
- You learn project management methods and tools and apply them actively
- You will take on responsibility for initial sub-projects
- After successful completion of the trainee program, a career as a project manager at mitcaps is open to you.
- The big plus? You will get to know the everyday life of a project manager and expand your professional, methodical and social skills through various trainings.
This is what we offer you:
- A valuable, practical training station after your studies!
- Attractive salary and job security
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment
- Feedback, training and coaching for your professional and personal development
- Active support from a mentor
- International team cooperation and projects
- Participation in varied team events (company run, barbecue, joint lunches, kick-off, Christmas party, etc.)
- Good accessibility and parking facilities
- Completed studies, preferably with a focus on business administration/economics, computer science or information science.
- Interest in networked work and entrepreneurial processes.
- Good knowledge of project management tools and the MS Office package.
- Communication talent, result-oriented approach, flexibility and high self-motivation
- Fluent negotiation skills in English and communication skills in German at a very high level
- Planned, structured and deadline-oriented way of working
Interested in long-term cooperation? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Starting date: by arrangement
Please send your application documents including your desired salary and earliest starting date to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB).