Senior Network Engineer (m/f/d) - Focus on Cisco
Are you an absolute Cisco expert and are you an expert when it comes to configuring creative and technically innovative VPN solutions for our customers? Then you've come to the right place, because our focus is on the optimal technical solution for our customers!
As a Senior Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical implementation of our complex customer networks and provide support in the sales, implementation and support processes in a medium-sized ICT company from A-Z.
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now as Senior Network Engineer (m/f/d) – Focus on Cisco
This is what you can expect with us:
- You take on project responsibility in the presales phase, especially in recording and evaluating customer requirements.
- You lead workshops and present our solutions confidently on site or via Webex to our national and international customers.
- You independently conceptualise and design our complex network solutions as well as WAN, remote access, VoIP and security services.
- You implement and fully document the infrastructures and solutions used.
- You will take the lead on projects in problem analysis and follow-up on escalations.
- In addition, as 3rd level support, you will support colleagues from 1st & 2nd level support in troubleshooting our customer networks and thus ensure smooth operation, management and administration within the framework of SLAs.
- You keep up to date with innovative new network technologies and evaluate and assess them for use in our customer solutions.
- After successful onboarding, you will work actively in the rolling on-call system.
What we offer you:
- Innovative ICT technologies and a Cisco Lab for solution design and further training.
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment
- Feedback, training and coaching for your individual professional and personal development
- Access to training tools and documentation as well as technical sparring and knowledge transfer with the engineering team
- Attractive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexitime arrangements
- Job security
- Participation in varied team events (company run, barbecue, joint lunches, kick-off, Christmas party, etc.)
- International environment where German and English are part of everyday office life
- Studies in the fields of computer science, communications engineering or a comparable education with several years of experience.
- Several years of professional experience in the carrier environment
- Very good understanding of operational processes and organisational structures
- Sound knowledge of the Cisco product range and certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- Your strengths include in-depth knowledge of routing, switching, troubleshooting, VPN, MPLS, network security, Ethernet and network services.
- German language skills at native speaker level and very good English skills. Able to provide guidance to customers and partners in both languages
- Ability to explain challenging and complex technical problems and solutions
- Interest in independently acquiring new market and technology knowledge
Interested in long-term cooperation? Then we look forward to hearing from you!
Starting date: immediately
Simply send your application documents to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB), stating your desired salary and earliest starting date.