Are you a network engineer with total dedication and would like to develop further in the complex and technically challenging environment of hybrid WAN networks? Then you've come to the right place, because our focus is on the optimal technical solution for our customers!
As a Professional Network Engineer, you will resolutely implement our technically complex WAN solutions for our customers and support the sales, implementation and support processes in a medium-sized ICT company from A-Z.
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now as Professional Network Engineer (m/f/d) - focus on Cisco
This is what you can expect with us:
- You will design and implement our network solutions for WAN/VPN, VoIP and security.
- During the presales phase, you will evaluate customer requirements, create performance and solution designs and advise our customers.
- You will act as a competent interface between customers, service providers and partners.
- You will look after and optimise the security infrastructure (clients, servers, networks).
- In the event of a fault, you will analyse and implement ambitious solutions within the agreed service levels.
- You actively support our NOC team in first and second level support.
- You create performance reports and RFOs (Reason for Outages) and work closely with the account management team.
- After successful onboarding, you will work directly in the rolling on-call system.
What we offer you :
- Innovative ICT technologies and a Cisco Lab for solution design and training.
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment
- Feedback, training, coaching for your individual professional and personal development
- Access to training tools and documentation as well as technical sparring and knowledge transfer with the engineering team
- Attractive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexitime arrangements
- Job security
- Participation in varied team events (company run, barbecue, joint lunches, kick-off, Christmas party, etc.)
- International environment where German and English are part of everyday office life
- Degree in computer science, communications engineering or comparable training with practical experience, ideally in the ICT environment.
- Comprehensive Cisco know-how in IP networks, VPN, IPSec, MPLS, QoS, etc. are among your strengths.
- Knowledge of routing, switching and troubleshooting in complex network infrastructures
- Experience in dealing with ticket and monitoring systems, as well as Linux server administration and MS Windows servers
- Successful Cisco certification (CCNP Routing & Switching or CCNP Service Provider)
- German language skills at native level and very good English skills
- Hands-on mentality, analytical mindset, reliability and an above-average service orientation
Interested in long-term cooperation? We look forward to hearing from you!
Starting date: By arrangement
Simply send your application documents to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB), stating your desired salary and earliest starting date.