Do you see yourself as the perfect interface between sales, engineering and the customer and do you like when it comes to creating creative and technically innovative VPN designs for our customers? Then you've come to the right place, because our focus is on the customer! As a pre-sales support engineer, you will actively manage the design of our complex customer networks, track the sales and implementation processes from A to Z in a medium-sized ICT company and evaluate technical innovations on the market.
Does that sound exciting? Then apply now as Pre-Sales Support (m/f/d) - Focus on Cisco
This is what awaits you with us:
- As a sales partner, you will be responsible for the technical proposal part (design, architecture, infrastructure) in the acquisition process.
- You create and deliver technically challenging customer presentations (on-site or via Webex) in both German and English.
- In the pre-sales phase, you take over the recording as well as the evaluation of customer requirements and the creation of service descriptions to define the project scope.
- You are the central technical contact during the implementation phase for our customers in the area of network solutions and ambitiously support our project management team at the interface in all design and infrastructure issues.
- Even after successful implementation, you are the first contact person for our Network Operation Centre in case of technical problems.
What we offer you:
- Innovative ICT technologies and a Cisco Lab for solution design and further training.
- A modern, creative and flexible working environment
- Feedback, training and coaching for your individual professional and personal development
- Access to training tools and documentation as well as technical sparring and knowledge transfer with the engineering team
- Attractive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Flexitime arrangements
- Job security
- Participation in varied team events (company run, barbecue, joint lunches, kick-off, Christmas party, etc.)
- International environment where German and English are part of everyday office life
- A technical degree or training in the field of system integration or comparable practical experience.
- Sound Cisco and VPN knowledge as well as successful certification (e.g. CCNA, CCDA)
- The ability to identify and understand complex business and IT requirements, to derive solution approaches from them and to present their benefits to our customers
- Knowledge of the ICT market and competition
- You are able to communicate complex technical issues and solutions in an understandable way to a layperson.
- Your strengths include a native level of German and a very good command of English. You can communicate confidently and confidently in both languages with customers and partners.
Do you want to develop further? We look forward to hearing from you!
Starting date: immediately
Simply send your application documents to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB), stating your desired salary and earliest starting date.