Would you like to pursue a sales career in the international IT sector? Are you a team player and interested in working in a customer-oriented manner?
Then you've come to the right place, because we design and manage premium VPN solutions for our internationally operating customers from the SME sector. As Inside Sales Manager (m/f/d) you will support our sales team in all tasks related to customer inquiries and order processing and maintain constant contact with long-standing customers and partners.
mitcaps GmbH is an expert for global telecommunications and one of the leading Virtual Network Operators (VNO) in Germany. We are specialized in worldwide site networking and offer optimal technical solutions for internationally represented medium-sized businesses.
Sounds interesting? Then apply now as Inside Sales Manager (m/f/d) for our location in Mainz.
This is what awaits you with us:
- You will expand existing, trusting customer and partner relationships and maintain them in the long term.
- As a central controlling authority, you will provide support in sales controlling.
- You will take over administrative tasks to ensure a smooth workflow.
- You support the account management in the support and development of our existing customers by obtaining and comparing supplier offers.
- You will process customer inquiries (national & international) independently, calculate offers and actively follow up on them.
What we offer:
- Flexibility: Full- and part-time possible
- Open, humorous working environment with motivated colleagues and high team spirit
- Attractive salary with variable salary component
- Company pension plan, performance bonuses and special benefits
- Participation in varied team events (e.g. kick-off trips, company run, barbecue)
- Re-entry possible after parental leave
- Goal-oriented personnel development with detailed onboarding plan for a smooth start
- Internal as well as external further training and coaching
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification.
- Positive energy, sales talent and enjoy communicating with customers and colleagues.
- You are business fluent in German and are not afraid to communicate occasionally in English.
- A structured way of working leads you independently and solution-oriented to the goal.
- You are an organizational talent and set the right priorities in a customer-oriented manner.
Simply send your application documents to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB), stating your desired salary and earliest starting date.