Are you a salesperson through and through, do you have a high affinity for IT and are you very familiar with the German SME sector?
Then you've come to the right place, because we design and manage premium VPN solutions for our internationally operating, medium-sized customers!
As a Direct Sales Manager (m/f/d), you will focus on winning new customers by, among other things, driving forward the development of business relationships with prospective and new customers, taking the lead in handling tender processes and supporting the management in strategic business development.
Sounds interesting? Then apply now as Direct Sales Manager (m/f/d) for our location in Mainz.
Here you will achieve great things:
- Acquisition and development of new customers and presentation of our sophisticated portfolio of solutions and services
- Active support of existing partnerships
- Preparation and negotiation of customer-specific solution offers
- Preparation, coordination and agreement of sales activities with our engineering team
- Close cooperation with the account management and inside sales teams
- Establishment and further development of strategic partnerships
- Supporting the management in our business development activities
- Planning and active participation in customer events, e.g. trade fairs, sponsoring
This is what we offer you:
- Pleasant working environment in a highly motivated and experienced team
- Attractive salary with variable salary component
- Company pension scheme, success bonuses and special benefits
- Participation in varied team events (e.g. kick-off trips, company run, barbecue, joint lunches)
- Modern, creative and flexible working environment incl. flexitime arrangements
- Motivating personnel development oriented towards common goals
- Internal and external training and coaching
- International teams and projects
- Good accessibility and parking facilities
What you bring with you:
- Degree in economics or comparable training with several years of professional experience in direct sales management, ideally in the ICT service environment
- Success and customer orientation as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Very good rhetorical skills and knowledge of German at native-speaker level as well as good knowledge of English
- Very good MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP skills
- Excellent communication skills, persuasiveness and negotiation skills both in personal conversations and on the phone
- Motivation and self-drive to succeed in a team
Interested in expanding an exciting market niche? We look forward to hearing from you!
Simply send your application documents to jobs(at)mitcaps.de (maximum 6 MB), stating your desired salary and earliest starting date.